Crystal13

Crystal~just another book addict~

I mostly read romance, erotic, historical, chick lit, whatever I can get my hands on.

Tess of the d'Urbervilles
Thomas Hardy, Tim Dolin, Margaret R. Higonnet
Shadowfever
Karen Marie Moning
Gone Girl
Gillian Flynn
Race to Kill (Love and Scandal, #1)
Rachel Kall

Taking Shots (Assassins, #1)

Taking Shots (Assassins, #1) - Toni Aleo Five Huge Gorgeous Shea Stars!!

I absolutely loved this book. Shea is the captain of the Assassins hockey team in Nashville. He meets Elli at a team photo shoot where she is the photographer. He gets her to do the photography at party of his and things start to progress from there.

I thought Shea and Elli were so sweet together. Elli has to get passed her weight issues (yes, she is a fill figured woman). She got sick at 19 with thyroid problems and gained a lot of weight. She is very self conscious about her body and the way it looks.

"I ran because the thought of him seeing my stretch marks or feeling the fat on my tummy almost made me puke. I can't do it. He's so gorgeous, so amazing, I'm not that. I'm not skinny or super duper pretty. I'm kinda squishy..."

But Shea won't let her got that easily. He wants Elli...

I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend."

He's just so damn sweet.

Elli's family, except her father, are absolutely horrid to her. When Shea meets them, her evil and bitchy mother and sister talk about how much weight she gained, all of what they see as her failures, just humiliating her. He was so damned sweet to her about everything. I want a Shea for myself!!

I never loved myself until I met you" ~Elli

These two were just so perfect. One of my favorites couples.

I was meant to walk this earth with only you, I was meant to give only you every piece of me. I don't want anyone but you. I love you." ~Shea

This is a great series! Read it people!!

*I received a copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*