Crystal13

Crystal~just another book addict~

I mostly read romance, erotic, historical, chick lit, whatever I can get my hands on.

Tess of the d'Urbervilles
Thomas Hardy, Tim Dolin, Margaret R. Higonnet
Shadowfever
Karen Marie Moning
Gone Girl
Gillian Flynn
Race to Kill (Love and Scandal, #1)
Rachel Kall
The Striker's Chance - Rebecca Crowley *ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*

3.5 GOOAALLL Stars!

Kepler "Killer" de Klerk is a South African soccer player who is sold to the Charlotte Discovery in North Carolina. Holly has been hired to be his PR manager to boost his reputation after he and a teammate were in a bad car accident in London. The tabloids pretty much destroyed his career after this happened.

Even though they got off to a rough start, they can't fight the strong attraction they feel for each other. Holly has aspirations to work for a bigger PR company in New York and has an opportunity while working for Kepler. Kepler knows he is coming to the end of his career and wants to put down roots somewhere and wants to do it with Holly. But, Holly is keeping a secret that could very easily destroy what they have started building together.

What I liked: This was a sweet, lovable story. The characters were good and IMO connected well with each other.

What I didn't like: Hot, cold, hot, cold. They couldn't make up their damn minds! It was so frustrating and it happened through 70% of the book.