Crystal13

Crystal~just another book addict~

I mostly read romance, erotic, historical, chick lit, whatever I can get my hands on.

Tess of the d'Urbervilles
Thomas Hardy, Tim Dolin, Margaret R. Higonnet
Shadowfever
Karen Marie Moning
Gone Girl
Gillian Flynn
Race to Kill (Love and Scandal, #1)
Rachel Kall

The Loneliest Alpha (The MacKellen Alphas, #1)

The Loneliest Alpha (The MacKellen Alphas, #1) - T.A. Grey 3.5 Stars

This is a Beauty and the Beast story. Alicia is a beautiful lingerie designer. Gavin is the alpha male of his pack with horrific scars on his face. He needs a mate. In order to find a mate, the alphas from other territories send him a female from their pack but the alpha from Alicia's pack sends two of them as Alicia was trying to stop them from kidnapping another female.

Gavin is ashamed of the way he looks and wants someone who can look past his face and love the man he is. Alicia is scared and confused by all of this and just wants to see the man who keeps to the shadows with the intriguing voice. After a failed escape attempt, she agrees to stay with him for a month to get to know him. The more he gets to know her, the more he is conviced that she is his.

"The one what?"

"The one woman who can stand to look me in the eye. The one who will give it a chance. I need you to get to know me so you can see past my face. Give me a month," he said in that scratchy voice.

Once Alicia finally sees his face, she isn't repulsed as he feared she would be. The chemistry between them is off the charts!

"You ask an awful lot of questions for someone who's been bad."

"Sometimes a bad girl needs a firm hand."

Spanking?

There are many things happening in his pack that are intefering with their time, murders, poisoning........

Will they both be safe?

This was a good read, it moved a little slow for me in spots but overall I did enjoy it.